Saturday, June 18, 2011


Some design doc work was done. That was it! for reasons beyond my control.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Find Path

I got the beginning of pathfinding done but there's still additional work to be done on it. Then I realized my planning was insufficent to determine how to connect the dots so I went back and started expanding the design doc for the code. And I am still doing just that. A poor week.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bugs, bugs, bugs

My goal for the week, after some soul searching, was to get sprites working. That goal has been mostly completed.

It's partially due to my inexperience with it but so far C++ is like working in sludge since virtually every additional piece of functionality I add gets a bug/flaw associated with it that takes an hour or more to fix before I can move on to the next thing (hello thar manual memory management). Hopefully that becomes less plentiful as I get used to it.